Sunday, November 30, 2008

David Wood's visit to Imperial Business school


Today we had a pleasure of having David Wood , EVP of Research at Symbian, Ltd ( my previous employer) in our Business school. David is now responsible for understanding and guiding Symbian's response to disruptive trends in technology, business, and society. I have met David for couple of times in Symbian from my personal opinion he is very humble, has always quest for innovation(which is core to symbian's value) and very well respected person in Symbian.

The talk we had was on "Building the killer mobile experience of 2013" detailing on Innovation, Platforms, Agility and Open source.


It was really a good talk and personally it inspired me in some front for my MBA thesis !! Thesis topic isnt decided yet by me but i think I am moving towards it :)

bye for now need to head for some sleep

Cheerio

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice Blog! Well most of your content is original and informative. Here is another blog which, too, is nice in my opinionUniversity Search