Friday, January 16, 2009

My home town Belgaum


I was amazed by this pic taken in Belgaum. It sort of gives new perspective or view to see belgaum :). Coincidentaly the place from where this pic is shot seems to be just meters away from my home sweet home in Belgaum. See the google maps link to my home

Bring it on says Belgaum i am very pleased to see it grow.. Although we hear rumours of tata project or IIT etc to be in Belgaum it has changed its image from pensioner's paradise to creating a niche in education, health industry, wide range industries from IT to hydraluics, Indal etc. I hope the growth continues ! This video shows it all

I am proud to be a Belgaumite and would love to contribute something to its growth sometime in my life.

1 comment:

Satish Kumar said...

Hi Praveen nice to see your blog I am blogger from Belgaum too based in Dubai , do share info on Belgaum I promote Belgaum here in Dubai wish we can do more.


Satish Kumar
www.belgaumnri.blogspot.com